Objective-Type Questions on Commercial Banking
Tick √ Yes or no for the following statements.
- Retail banking means managing of individual customers on both assets and liabilities side.
- Customer segmentation refers to classification of customers into different groups for the purpose of identifying their financial requirements.
- The Basel II Accord deals in capital adequacy norms to be fulfilled by the banks.
- Bundling of products means availability of various options within the main product/service.
- The success of retail lending depends on assessment of future requirements of customer needs and to prepare for the same now.
- Housing loan can be sanctioned to a property ...