Reviewing asset accounting
In this recipe, we will review some of the accounting transactions created in Oracle Assets.
The Create Accounting program generates Subledger accounting entries for accounting events. An accounting event is created for asset transactions that have an impact on accounting:
- Select the Assets responsibility.
- Navigate to Create Accounting.
- Enter the following details in the request form:
- Book Type Code field select ACME CORP
- Enter 31-JUL-2010 as the End Date
- Accounting Mode field select Final from the list of values
- Errors Only field select No
- Report field select Detail
- Transfer to General Ledger select Yes
- Post in ...