Goods allocated and picked from the warehouse need to be packed and shipped to our customers.
The key steps in the process are:
- Find the order eligible for shipping
- The orders are then confirmed ready for shipping "Ship confirmed" the quantities in Inventory are adjusted based on the order and the sales order line are updated
In this recipe, we will look at how to create the shipment to our customers.
We need a booked order that has Picked status before we can ship the goods to our customer.
Let's list the steps required to complete the task:
- Select the Order Management responsibility.
- Navigate to Shipping | Shipping Transactions.
- When the Query Manager window opens, enter 66414 in the fields From Order Number ...