Creating cash forecasting
Cash forecasting is a tool that can be used to forecast the inflow and outflow of cash within the organization:
- Inflows sources: General Ledger, Sales, Order Management, Receivables, Treasury, Projects, and External Sources
- Outflows sources: General Ledger, Purchases, Payables, Payroll, Projects, Treasury, and External Sources
This can help the organization to plan liquidity requirements, and plan adequately. In this recipe, we will look at how to run cash forecast.
A cash forecast template is required. Let's look at a six month forecast template:
- Select the Cash Management responsibility.
- Navigate to Cash Forecasting.
- Select the Forecast Templates tab.
- In the Template Name field, enter Six Month Forecast VisionOps ...