Time for action – sending the results of matches to a plain file
In the previous section, you read several files with the results of football matches. Now you want to send the data coming from all files to a single output file:
- Open the transformation that you created in the last section and save it under a different name.
- Delete the Dummy (do nothing) step by selecting it and pressing Del.
- Expand the Output branch of the Steps tree.
- Look for the Text file output step and drag this icon to the work area.
- Create a hop from the Select values step to this new step.
- Double-click on the Text file output step icon and give it a name.
- As Filename type
Note that the path contains forward slashes. If your system is Windows, you ...