When you complete this chapter, you should be able to:
• Develop procedures for effective team time management.
• Define delegation.
• Identify the main benefits of delegation.
• Identify the main barriers to effective delegation.
• Delegate a specific work task, following prescribed guidelines.
• Use your time wisely when you are the delegatee.
In the last two chapters, you learned strategies for making better use of your time by handling many common time wasters. In this chapter, you will examine two topics that are important to anyone who wants to be able to use time more productively: ...