Chapter Seventeen. Electronic Diagrams
After studying the material in this chapter, you should be able to:
1. Identify common component symbols on an electronic schematic diagram.
2. Draw a schematic diagram using standardized symbols.
3. Draw connecting and crossover paths.
4. Identify interrupted and uninterrupted lines.
5. Designate terminals and numerical values of components.
Refer to the following standards:
• ANSI/IEEE 200 Graphic Symbols for Electrical and Electronic Diagrams
• ASME/IEEE 91/91A Graphic Symbols for Logic Functions (Includes IEEE Std 91A Supplement, and IEEE Std 91)
• ASME/IEEE 315 Graphic Symbols for Electrical and Electronics Diagrams (Includes 315A Supplement)
• ASME 14.24 Types and Applications of Engineering ...