Chapter Eighteen. Structural Drawing
After studying the material in this chapter, you should be able to:
1. Create a structural truss or floor plan drawing.
2. Label and specify the size and shape of steel structural members.
3. Identify, draw, and label various structural steel shapes.
4. Identify, draw, and label high-strength bolts used in structural joints.
5. Identify welding symbols used in steel fabrication of structural components.
6. Identify and read concrete and brick construction details.