An interview that is focused on exploring customer jobs, pains, gains, and willingness to pay.
- Write a script to learn about:
- customers jobs, pains, and gains.
- customers’ willingness to buy.
- unmet needs between product and solution.
- Find Interviewees.
- Select a time frame for your analysis.
- Interviewer asks questions from the script and dives deeper when required.
- Scribe takes notes with exact phrasing and notes on body language.
- Repeat for 15 – 20 interviews.
- Do a 15-minute debrief while impressions are fresh in mind.
- Affinity sort the notes.
- Perform a ranking analysis.
- Update your Value Proposition Canvas.
Cost is relatively low as customers may not even need to be compensated. ...