The human brain: a spring board from which we can leap into the magical world of genius.”
At the end of this chapter, and when applying the concepts covered, you will be able to:
- Describe the theory of brain-based learning and how it impacts the training experience.
- Use knowledge of brain functioning to design programs and environments that will stimulate participants.
- Apply recent brain research findings to your training programs to enhance learning.
- Recognize the elements of learning.
- Create training programs focused on multiple levels of intelligence and the different learning ...