Attention is the new commodity. Visual Storytelling is the new currency.
- Human brain processes visuals 60,000x faster than text.
- Web posts with visuals drive up to 180% more engagement than those without.
- Viewers spend 100% more time on web pages with videos.
Filled with full-color images and thought-provoking examples from leading companies, The Power of Visual Storytelling explains how to grow your business and strengthen your brand by leveraging photos, videos, infographics, presentations, and other rich media. The book delivers a powerful road map for getting started, while inspiring new levels of creativity within organizations of all types and sizes.
“This book is not only a complete overview of [visual storytelling] but, most importantly, the key to doing it right, a total Right Hook!”
—Gary Vaynerchuk, New York Times bestselling author of Crush It! and Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
“A valuable guide to understanding how to develop powerful marketing programs using the art of visual storytelling.”
—Guy Kawasaki, author of APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur and former chief evangelist of Apple
“The Power of Visual Storytelling is the new marketing bible!”
—Nancy Bhagat, Vice President, Global Marketing Strategy and Campaigns, Intel
“If a picture is worth a thousand words, The Power of Visual Storytelling is worth a million.”
—Scott Monty, Global Digital & Multimedia Communications for Ford Motor Company
Table of Contents
- Title page
- Copyright Page
- Foreword by Dan Roam
- CHAPTER 1 The Rise of Visual Storytelling
- CHAPTER 2 Types, Tips, and Tactics of Visual Marketing
- CHAPTER 3 The Power of the Platform: Visual Storytelling on Social Networks
- CHAPTER 4 Developing a Visual Storytelling Road Map: From Strategy to Implementation
- CHAPTER 5 Real-Time Marketing in a Visual World
- About the Authors
- Title: The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market Your Brand
- Release date: March 2014
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071824002