I USED A VERY AGILE APPROACH for writing this book as well as my previous books. It was a team effort of a number of people who worked with me collaboratively as the book was being written to provide feedback and inputs. I particularly want to thank the following people for their contributions to the book:
- Erik Gottesman, director general management at Sapient—Erik is a significant thought leader in this area. He played a huge role in helping me develop my two previous books on agile project management and provided some good advice and input on this book as well.
- Dr. Michael Hurst, PMO director at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care—Michael has played a significant role in providing input and advice for both this book and my last book and he also played a key role in providing a case study on Harvard Pilgrim Health Care that is included in this book.
- Andrew Bone, IT program/PMO director—Andrew did a thorough review of the entire book, provided a number of good comments and inputs, and also sponsored a presentation on the book with the Long Island, New York, PMI Chapter.
- Liza Wood, senior production manager at Warner Bros. Games—Liza also did a thorough review of the entire book on behalf of the PMI Agile Community of Practice and provided a very large number of excellent comments.
- Several companies generously shared case studies with the results of successful agile implementations:
- Michael Hurst, director PMO, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care—Michael and Harvard Pilgrim shared ...