Book DescriptionLearn what not to do to grow your business
The Stop Doing List gets you off the treadmill of unproductive, frenetic activity, and sets you on the path toward growth. Running a business has never been easy, but today's nonstop 24-7-365 world makes moving forward more difficult than ever before. Plenty of resources can show you how to make lists, create schedules and manage your time, but they all seem to expect your time to be 100 per cent devoted to work – not only is that no way to live, it's no way to grow. Instead, try doing less. This book shows you how to stop wasting energy on tasks that don't move you closer to your goals, so you can focus on the things that do. You'll identify your own Stop Doing list, and learn a systematic and practical way to eliminate, automate or delegate these tasks so they never end up on your To Do list again. You'll discover your personal path to business success, develop a winning mindset and forever change the way you run your company – and along the way, you'll gain the freedom, energy and time you need to take back your life.
Author Matt Malouf has helped businesses around the globe – from $20M+ corporations to start-ups – achieve their growth objectives. Now, he shares his proven strategies with you: it's not about doing more; it's about doing what matters.
- Find your inner genius and use it to grow your business
- Switch your mindset to one of success
- Attract, train and retain the people you need
- Make lasting changes to the way you think about your business
If it seems like the more you do, the less you achieve, it's time to stop and breathe. Get smarter about growth and start developing The Stop Doing List.
Table of Contents
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- FOREWORD BY SIIMON REYNOLDS
PART I: YOUR MINDSET
- CHAPTER 1: GET INTO THE LEARNING ZONE
- CHAPTER 2: FOUR NEGATIVE MINDSETS TO RESET
- CHAPTER 3: FIVE ESSENTIAL MINDSETS TO GET
PART II: CREATE YOUR STOP DOING LIST
- CHAPTER 4: YOUR TIME IS WORTH MONEY!
- CHAPTER 5: DISCOVERING YOUR GENIUS ZONE
- CHAPTER 6: THE STOP DOING LIST
PART III: HOW TO STOP DOING
- CHAPTER 7: THE KRC MODEL AND THE STOP DOING LIST
- CHAPTER 8: TRAINING, SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 9: REPORTING AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- CHAPTER 10: MANAGEMENT
- CHAPTER 11: THE RIGHT STAFF
- RESOURCES: WHAT TO STOP DOING
- AN INVITATION FROM MATT …
- MATT MALOUF KEYNOTE SPEAKING
- Title: The Stop Doing List
- Release date: April 2017
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780730337447