Time for action – build and run
With this alternate build method, we can quickly and easily test games on our devices as follows:
- Start by opening the Build Settings window. Remember, it can be found under File at the top of the Unity Editor.
- Click on the Add Current button to add our current scene, also the only scene, to the list of Scenes In Build. If this list is empty, there is no game.
- Be sure to change your Platform to Android, if you haven't already done so. It is after all still the point of this book.
- Do not forget to set the Player Settings. Click on the Player Settings button to open them up in the Inspector window. Do you remember this from Chapter 1, Saying Hello to Unity and Android.
- At the top, set the Company Name and Product Name ...