If you’re responsible for performance at your company or organization—or if you have some stake in getting employees to work more productively—pay attention to the overall quality of writing. As discussed in the introduction to 10 Steps to Successful Business Writing, poor writing hurts the bottom line and better writing boosts productivity and delivers other benefits.
Follow these steps to improve the quality of writing at your company:
- Decide if there is a lack of writing skills among employees.
- Identify employees who need the most help.
- Get senior management’s buy-in for a writing training program.
- Choose the best learning method(s) to use with your employees.
- Design a writing training ...