In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Open image files in Adobe Photoshop.
• Select and use tools in the Tools panel.
• Set options for a selected tool using the options bar.
• Use various methods to zoom in to and out from an image.
• Select, rearrange, and use panels.
• Choose commands in panel and context menus.
• Open and use a panel in the panel dock.
• Undo actions to correct mistakes or to make different choices.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download the Lesson01 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com ...