12. Working with Camera Raw
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Open a proprietary camera raw image in Adobe Camera Raw.
• Adjust tone and color in a raw image.
• Sharpen an image in Camera Raw.
• Synchronize settings for multiple images.
• Open a Camera Raw image as a Smart Object in Photoshop.
• Apply Camera Raw as a filter in Photoshop.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download the Lesson12 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore ...