6. Masks and Channels
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a mask to remove a subject from a background.
• Refine a mask to include complex edges.
• Create a quick mask to make changes to a selected area.
• Edit a mask using the Properties panel.
• Manipulate an image using Puppet Warp.
• Save a selection as an alpha channel.
• View a mask using the Channels panel.
• Load a channel as a selection.
• Isolate a channel to make specific image changes.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download the Lesson06 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com ...