- What is asynchronous programming? What advantages does it provide?
- What are the main elements in an asynchronous program? How do they interact with each other?
- What are the async and await keywords? What purposes do they serve?
- What options does the asyncio module provide, in terms of the implementation of asynchronous programming?
- What are the improvements in regards to asynchronous programming provided in Python 3.7?
- What are blocking functions? Why do they pose a problem for traditional asynchronous programming?
- How does concurrent.futures provide a solution to blocking functions for asynchronous programming? What options does it provide?
Get Advanced Python Programming now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.