Writing copy is often assumed to be a natural talent. However, there are simple techniques you can employ to craft strong written content with ease. This new, expanded edition teaches the art of writing great copy for digital media, branding, advertising, direct marketing, retailing, catalogs, company magazines, and internal communications.
Using a series of exercises and up-to-date illustrated examples of award-winning campaigns and communication, Copywriting, Second Edition takes you through step-by-step processes that can help you to write content quickly and effectively.
Including insightful interviews from leading copywriters, as well as illustrated case studies of major brands that explore the challenges involved in creating cutting-edge copy, this book will provide you with all the tools you need to become a confident and versatile creative copywriter.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Chapter 1: Getting to grips with copywriting
- Chapter 2: The art of writing great copy
- Chapter 3: Writing for brand and marketing
- Chapter 4: Writing for advertising and direct marketing
- Chapter 5: Writing for retailing and products
- Chapter 6: Writing for company magazines, newsletters, and internal communications
- Chapter 7: Writing for catalogs
- Chapter 8: Writing for the digital environment
- Further reading
- Picture credits
- Title: Copywriting, 2nd Edition
- Release date: October 2012
- Publisher(s): Laurence King
- ISBN: 9781780670003