- Signal Sequences
- Tanslocation of Secretory Proteins Across the ER
- The signal sequences of secretory proteins to ER
- The signal recognition particle
- SRP receptor
- Translocation into the ER lumen
- Insertion of proteins into the ER membrane
- GPI-anchored proteins
- Protein Modifications in the ER
- Protein glycosylation
- Disulphide bond formation
- The role of N-linked glycosylation in ER protein folding
- Protein Targeting to Mitochondria and Chloroplast
- Transport of proteins to mitochondria
- Transport of proteins to chloroplast
- Protein Targeting to the Nucleus
- Nuclear localization signals
- Transport of proteins into the nucleus
- Transport of proteins out of the nucleus
- Transport and Sorting of Proteins ...
Get Essentials of Molecular Biology now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.