- The wire format is not usable in environments that only look at the HTTP status code to determine the HC status.
- An MP-HC response can include arbitrary properties using the HealthCheckResponse#withData() methods.
- You can create a HealthCheck implementation for each service, and the MP-HC feature will logically combine them to produce an overall status response.
- A JWT is a JSON Web Token, a JSON-formatted object that has a header, payload, and signature component.
- A claim is a single named value from the JWT payload.
- Anything that can be represented in JSON can be used in a JWT.
- The single main step in authenticating a JWT is validating that it is signed via the RS256 algorithm based on a configured public key.
- One could look ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.