- We have seen many examples throughout the book and this chapter that MP-Config settings affect both application and MP features.
- As long as the path you supplied exists, you should be able to see a successful heath check with information about that path.
- It shows information about the KeyCloak server. If KeyCloak is stopped, it shows an error.
- It will not be found because the metric is generated lazily on first request.
- For unsecured methods the behavior should be similar. For secured methods, the Swagger-UI invocations fail.
- You will see error responses.
- That is the encoded MP-JWT. You can use that in a curl command as the Authorization: Bearer ... header value where you would replace the ... with the string found in the ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.