- No: by default, any REST endpoint will have OpenAPI generated for it even if none of the MP OpenAPI annotations are used.
- Yes: you can choose to use as many or as few of the MP OpenAPI annotations as you wish, to represent the REST endpoints in your microservice.
- The notion is that you predefine the expected contracts of your endpoints and encapsulate these in OpenAPI documents that can be bundled with your microservice.
- No: you just need to know what the formats of the request and response are, and then you can create your own type-safe interface.
- By using the .../mp-rest/url MP Config setting, where ... is either the interface name of the type-safe interface or the configKey passed to the RegisterRestClient annotation.
- One way ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.