- What are the default sources of configuration properties supported by MicroProfile Config?
- What can you do if you need to integrate another source of configuration properties?
- Are only the string type of properties supported?
- Does injecting a configuration property into your code force you to provide a value for that property?
- Suppose you have complex property types. Is there a way to integrate them into MicroProfile Config?
- What happens when a Fault Tolerance annotation is applied to a class?
- True or false: there are at least 10 different Fault Tolerance policies?
- Does a @Retry policy require a retry on all failures?
- Are we stuck with the Fault Tolerance annotation setting that is used in the application code?
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.