- The default sources of configuration properties are environment variables, Java system properties, and the META-INF/microprofile-config.properties file.
- You can provide a custom ConfigSource implementation that maps property names to values in the custom source.
- Strings are not the only supported types, as MP-Config supports type conversion via a pluggable SPI, and provides several default conversions by default.
- You do not need to provide a value for an injected property if you have given a defaultValue, or have injected the property as an Optional<?> value.
- Complex property types can be handled using a custom Converter<?> implementation that takes a string and returns the complex type.
- When an annotation is specified at the class ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.