Now that we have solved the Titanic survival prediction problem with an acceptable level of accuracy, there are other practical aspects of this problem and overall deep learning phenomena that need to be considered too. In this section, we will see some frequently asked questions that might be already in your mind. Answers to these questions can be found in Appendix A.
- Can't we use MLP to solve the cancer type prediction by handling this too high-dimensional data?
- Which activation and loss function can be used with RNN type nets?
- What is the best way of recurrent net weight initialization?
- Which updater and optimization algorithm should be used?
- In the Titanic survival prediction problem, we did not experience ...