Now that we have solved the dog versus cat classification problem with outstanding accuracy, there are other practical aspects of transfer learning and overall deep learning phenomena that need to be considered too. In this section, we will see some frequently asked questions that might already be on your mind. Answers to these questions can be found in Appendix A.
- Can I train the model with my own animal images?
- Training using all the images is taking too long. What can I do?
- Can I wrap up this application as a web app?
- Can I use VGG-19 for this task?
- How many hyperparameters do we have? I also want to see for each layer.