4Planning the Project
|Q:||Why do learning developers work on the wrong things at the wrong time?|
|A:||They don’t take the time to build a detailed enough plan of the work to be performed.|
In this chapter, you will learn how to:
• Build a plan for solving the performance need clarified by your project charter.
• Determine the tasks that need to be performed by the project manager and those that should be performed by stakeholders.
• Build a project schedule.
• Choose the best strategy to uncover the tasks needed to complete a project.
• Create dependency and calendar charts as part of a project schedule.
• Select the best software to share and update the project schedule.
• Estimate the cost of the project based on the project schedule.
• Clarify ...