Many people had a hand in helping this book come together. Special thanks:
• To Faye Banzon, John Arce, and Aimee Borneo for being ever invaluable. Thank you for giving me the freedom and support behind the scenes to allow me to do what I do.
• To Michael Scurries for adding color to my words in all the right places.
• To Matt Wagner for always hustling, believing, and being patient.
• To Neal Maillet for the creative workout that got this book to where it is now.
• To Abu Khalid for the brilliant illustrations you see on these pages.
• To Jeevan Sivasubramaniam for the inspiration behind the artwork.
• To Jason Hewlett for being a true frientor and continual source of positive energy.
• To my coaching clients — past, present, ...