1. Bob Kelly, Worth Repeating: More Than 5,000 Classic and Contemporary Quotes (Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel Academic, 2003), 273.
CHAPTER 1:Criticism Doesn’t Have to Hurt
1. Nicholas Fernandez, The Man I Always Knew: A True Story of Faith, Family and Honor (Xlibris Corporation, 2010), 95.
2. Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1936), 5.
3. Bright Enterprises and Penelope Boehm, Criticism Survey, September 2013. Unpublished survey.
CHAPTER 2:Criticism Manners: Common Mistakes, and Some Dos and Don’ts
2. Bright Enterprises and Technometrica, Strategies for Enhancing Performance Initiative ...