Includes 10 handy do's and don'ts of using KPIs
- Want to measure the performance of your people and your business?
- Need a quick overview of the most useful KPIs and how to use them?
- Only want what you need to know, rather than reams of theory?
With the critical Key Performance Indicators required to understand your employees, financials and customers, this book tells you what you need to know, fast.
‘This book does a fantastic job of narrowing down the best KPIs for you and your team. It’s short, sharp and incredibly useful.’
--Thomas H. Davenport, Distinguished Professor at Babson College and author of BigData@Work
Table of contents
- About the author
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
- Top 10 do’s and don’ts of using key performance indicators
- part 1 Measuring and understanding your customers
- part 2 Measuring and understanding your financial performance
- part 3 Measuring and understanding your internal processes
- part 4 Measuring and understanding your employees
- 10 useful books to read next
- Glossary of terms
- Title: 25 Need-To-Know Key Performance Indicators
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9781292016504
You might also like
Key Performance Indicators: Developing, Implementing, and Using Winning KPIs, 3rd Edition
Streamline KPIs to craft a simpler, more effective system of performance measurement Key Performance Indicators provides …
Value Stream Mapping: How to Visualize Work and Align Leadership for Organizational Transformation
The first of its kind—a Value Stream Mapping book written for those in service and office …
Value Proposition Design: How to Create Products and Services Customers Want
The authors of the international bestseller Business Model Generation explain how to create value propositions customers …
Key Performance Indicators For Dummies
A complete guide to using KPIs to drive organisational performance Is your business on track to …