Includes 10 handy do's and don'ts of using KPIs
- Want to measure the performance of your people and your business?
- Need a quick overview of the most useful KPIs and how to use them?
- Only want what you need to know, rather than reams of theory?
With the critical Key Performance Indicators required to understand your employees, financials and customers, this book tells you what you need to know, fast.
‘This book does a fantastic job of narrowing down the best KPIs for you and your team. It’s short, sharp and incredibly useful.’
--Thomas H. Davenport, Distinguished Professor at Babson College and author of BigData@Work
Table of contents
- About the author
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
- Top 10 do’s and don’ts of using key performance indicators
- part 1 Measuring and understanding your customers
- part 2 Measuring and understanding your financial performance
- part 3 Measuring and understanding your internal processes
- part 4 Measuring and understanding your employees
- 10 useful books to read next
- Glossary of terms
- Title: 25 Need-To-Know Key Performance Indicators
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9781292016504
You might also like
Grokking Algorithms is a friendly take on this core computer science topic. In it, you'll learn …
Key Performance Indicators, 4th Edition
The new edition of the bestselling guide on creating and using key performance indicators—offers significant new …
Product Design vs. Design Thinking
Product design tends to jump between business thinking and creative thinking, but design thinking blends them …
Key Performance Indicators: Developing, Implementing, and Using Winning KPIs, 3rd Edition
Streamline KPIs to craft a simpler, more effective system of performance measurement Key Performance Indicators provides …