Chapter 21. Access 2007 and SharePoint
IN THIS CHAPTER
- Why This Chapter Is Important
- The Access 2007 (
accdb) File Format and SharePoint
- Exporting Data to a SharePoint Site
- Publishing Data to a SharePoint Site
- Opening Access Forms and Reports from a SharePoint Site
- Linking to and Importing from SharePoint Lists
- Taking SharePoint Lists Offline with Access
- Reestablishing Links When a SharePoint Site Has Been Moved
Why This Chapter Is Important?
SharePoint Server 2007 offers several benefits in managing data. These benefits include the ability to track versions of data, subscribe to alerts so that you know when another user makes changes to the data, and manage permissions for the site. By integrating SharePoint 2007 and Access 2007, you benefit ...