Mock Test 2
- What is the correct order of strength of hydrogen bonds?
- NH—N < OH—O < FH—F
- ClH—Cl > NH—N > OH—O
- ClH—Cl < NH—N < OH—O
- NH—N > OH—O > FH—F
- How many d-electrons in copper(I) (atomic number = 29) can have the spin quantum number – ½ ?
a. 9 b. 5 c.7 d. 3
- Which one of the following statements is correct?
- H2S is a weaker acid than H2O.
- Hydrazine (N2H4) is a stronger base than NH3.
- The bond dissociation energy of F2 is less than that of Cl2.
- Pure HBr can be prepared by the treatment of NaBr with concentrated HNO3.
- The difference between atomic radii is maximum in which one of the following pairs.
a. Rb, Cs b. K, Rb c.Na, K d. Li, Na
- Which one of the following is correct?
The colour of solution is violet when ...