To configure the build server, follow these steps:
- Open the VSTS site and select Security from your user options (the icon with your initials or picture).
- Click on Add under the Personal Access Tokens tab.
- Enter a suitable description, such as B05712_Agent.
- Set the expiry based on the project length, usually a year for Operations projects; you can extend this should it expire.
- Ensure that All Scopes is selected and click on Create Token.
- Make sure you copy the token as you will not be able to see it again!
- Open a PowerShell prompt (press Windows + R and type PowerShell).
- Type the following line:
- Ensure that the current directory is C:\DynamicsSDK and type the following lines of code: