The following are the details of the microservice that we are going to develop:
- We will implement an accounting service as a microservice.
- The microservice will be REST-based. It is an architectural pattern for developing web services. It focuses on identifying each resource in the application with a unique URL.
- We will identify the Spring Boot starter project that we will need and generate the Maven pom.xml file accordingly.
- We will implement an Account class with a few basic properties.
- We will implement AccountRepository with the find-by-name example method.
- We will implement the controller class, which has a repository auto-wired. The controller exposes the endpoints.
- We will also implement a way ...