We need to work with the following attributes to size the connection pool:
- initialSize: The initialSize attribute defines the number of connections that will be established when the connection pool is started.
- maxActive: The maxActive attribute can be used to limit the maximum number of established connections to the database.
- maxIdle: The maxIdeal attribute is used to maintain the maximum number of idle connections in the pool at all times.
- minIdle: The minIdeal attribute is used to maintain the minimum number of idle connections in the pool at all times.
- timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis: The validation/cleaner thread runs every timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis milliseconds. It's a background thread that can test idle, ...