Spring provides the TaskExecutor interface as an abstraction for dealing with Executor. The implementation classes of TaskExecutor are as follows:
- SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor: This starts a new thread and executes it asynchronously. It does not reuse the thread.
- SyncTaskExecutor: This executes each task synchronously in the calling thread. It does not reuse the thread.
- ConcurrentTaskExecutor: This exposes bean properties for configuring java.util.concurrent.Executor.
- SimpleThreadPoolTaskExecutor: This is a subclass of SimpleThreadPool of Quartz, which listens to Spring's life cycle callbacks.
- ThreadPoolTaskExecutor: This exposes bean properties for configuring java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor and wraps it in TaskExecutor ...