O'Reilly logo

Head First Servlets and JSP, 2nd Edition by Bert Bates, Bryan Basham, Kathy Sierra

Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required

The User’s View of the web application—a Beer Advisor

Our web application is a Beer Advisor. Users will be able to surf to our app, answer a question, and get back stunningly useful beer advice.

image with no caption
image with no caption

Q:

Q: Why are we writing a web application that gives beer advice?

A:

A: After an exhaustive marketing research effort, we concluded that 90% of our readers appreciate beer. The other 10% can simply substitute the word “coffee” for “beer”.

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required