1. B. Mattimore, 99% Inspiration (New York: AMACOM, 1994).
1. J. Scully, keynote address at the Prepared Foods/Mintel New Products Conference, Sept. 2010, Palm Beach, Fla.
2. T. Kuhn, Structure of Scientific Revolutions (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1970).
1. The theory and practice of the brainwalking technique is covered extensively in Chapter One. Chapter Eight also shows how brainwalking could be incorporated into a new product ideation session.
1. C. Christensen, The Innovator's Dilemma (New York: HarperBusiness, 2011).
1. A. Spelling and J. Graham, A Prime Time Life (New York: St. Martin's Press, 2002).
1. P. Dusenberry, Then We Set His Hair on Fire (New York: Portfolio, ...