To complete this recipe, we are going to use the following:
- Two servers that will host the GlusterFS shared filesystem.
- Two hosts running libvirt and qemu that will be used to migrate the KVM guest.
- All servers should be able to communicate with each other using hostnames.
- Both servers hosting the shared volumes should have one block device available for use as GlusterFS bricks. If a block device is not available, please refer to the There's more... section of the Manual offline migration using an iSCSI storage pool recipe in this chapter on how to create one using a regular file.
- Connectivity to a Linux repository to install the guest OS.