Getting to Know the MonoGame Framework
After completing this chapter, you will be able to:
- Use the most important features of the Microsoft Visual Studio integrated development environment (IDE)
- Use the most appropriate MonoGame project development template
- Describe the functions of all the relevant files in a MonoGame project
- Work with the MonoGame project and application structure
- Use the functions and operations of the Draw/Update loop
Before diving headlong into game creation, it is a good idea to first become familiar with the development environment you will be using. The primary tools you will work with throughout this book ...