What You’ll Learn This Hour:
• What makes up a Windows Store Blank App
• How to use the Fixed Layout App
• How the Navigation App template works
• How page navigation works in Windows Store apps
• How the Split App project template functions
• How the Grid App project template works
• How to navigate to content outside the app
When learning a new technology, going to File | New | Project can be beneficial, to see what the options are. Sometimes we have many options; other times, we have only one. After selecting a project, it is fun to start digging in and seeing what kind of havoc can be wrought.
When we run Visual Studio 2012 and select File | New | Project, we can see the Windows Store option under ...