What You’ll Learn This Hour:
• Renaming a Visual Studio solution, project, and folders
• Creating an RSS aggregation app to load desired feeds
• Showing a progress screen while data is dynamically loaded
• Keeping track of the scroll position of the
• Launching a web browser programmatically
We created the RSSReader app during Hour 12, “Using Remote Data.” We then updated the RSSReader during Hour 16, “Using Contracts and Extensions,” by enabling it to use search. Here we turn the simple app into an aggregator that enables the user to enter as many RSS feeds as desired.
The only new piece of functionality that we will look at during this hour is how to launch a web browser using the