As a brutal business environment meets a soft economy, business leaders and managers are looking for sources of both inspiration and survival. This compelling new fable offers a riveting tale of life in Africa's Serengeti and what lessons it holds for today's beleaguered business people and struggling society.
The 1.5 million wildebeest rely on stubborn endurance and support from the herd to survive; the alligator is opportunistic; the cheetah ruthlessly effective; the giraffe embodies grace, the lion a master strategist, the mongoose is a risk-taker, the elephant is an excellent communicator.
Table of Contents
- 1. ARRIVAL IN AFRICA
- 2. THE ENDURING WILDEBEEST
- 3. THE STRATEGIC LION
- 4. THE ENTERPRISING CROCODILE
- 5. THE EFFICIENT CHEETAH
- 6. THE GRACEFUL GIRAFFE
- 7. THE RISK-TAKING MONGOOSE
- 8. THE COMMUNICATING ELEPHANT
- 9. COMING FULL CIRCLE
- Epilogue: The Following Evening
- WHAT ANIMAL AM I?
- AFRICAN WILDLIFE FOUNDATION®
- The Serengeti Plains of East Africa: The Great Annual Migration
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Title: Surviving your Serengeti: 7 Skills to Master Business and Life
- Release date: March 2011
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780470947807