ROAD TEST YOUR IDEA BEFORE YOU WRITE YOUR LEAN START-UP
Thinking about starting a new business? Stop! Is there a genuine market for your idea? Do you really want to compete in that industry? Are you the right person to pursue it?
No matter how talented you are or how much capital you have, if you’re pursuing a fundamentally flawed opportunity then you’re heading for failure.
So before you launch your lean start-up, take your idea for a test drive and make sure it has a fighting chance of working.
With an accompanying app, available on iTunes and Android.
Table of contents
- Table of Contents
- Why read this book?
- About the Author
- Author’s acknowledgements
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
PART 1: Road test your new business idea
- 1 My opportunity: why will or won’t this work?
- 2 Will the fish bite?
- 3 Is this a good market?
- 4 Is this a good industry?
- 5 Competitive and economic sustainability: it takes two to tango
- 6 What drives your entrepreneurial dream?
- 7 Can you and your team execute?
- 8 Your connections matter: which matter most?
- 9 Putting the seven domains to work to develop your opportunity
- 10 What to do before you launch your lean start-up
- PART 2: Toolkits for your road test
- Appendix: Research methodology
- Title: The New Business Road Test, 4th Edition
- Release date: July 2013
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9781292003771
You might also like
How to Solve Almost Any Problem
Problems block and slow down your progress; here’s how to overcome them–simply, efficiently and effectively. This …
Write Great Code
If you've asked someone the secret to writing efficient, well-written software, the answer that you've probably …
Grokking Deep Learning
Grokking Deep Learning teaches you to build deep learning neural networks from scratch! In his engaging …
Keras Deep Learning Cookbook
Leverage the power of deep learning and Keras to develop smarter and more efficient data models …