That looks promising . . . let's have a closer look
During the Detailed investigation stage you will identify the optimum solution and commercial proposition.
“Understanding is the beginning of approving”
ANDRÉ GIDE. The Immoralist, 1869–1951
During the detailed investigation stage, you will identify and define the optimum solution and commercial proposition. You will need to:
- evaluate possible options and identify a preferred solution;
- ensure the preferred solution will meet the defined needs;
- define process, technical and operational requirements where appropriate;
- test/research the concept with the target users and/or customers;
- check any legal or regulatory ...