Secure venture capital? Easy.
Getting a business up and running or pushing a brilliant product to the marketplace requires capital. For many entrepreneurs, a lack of start-up capital can be the single biggest roadblock to their dreams of success and fortune. Venture Capital For Dummies takes entrepreneurs step by step through the process of finding and securing venture capital for their own projects.
Find and secure venture capital for your business
Get your business up and running
Push a product to the marketplace
If you're an entrepreneur looking for hands-on guidance on how to secure capital for your business, the information in Venture Capital For Dummies gives you the edge you need to succeed.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Part I: Getting Started with Venture Capital
- Part II: Becoming Attractive to Venture Capitalists
- Part III: Getting Your Ducks in a Row: Deal Design and Due Diligence
- Part IV: Pitching to Investors
- Part V: The Part of Tens
- About the Authors
- Cheat Sheet
- Connect with Dummies
- Title: Venture Capital For Dummies
- Release date: September 2013
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781118784709