A visual way to easily access the strategies and tactics in Book Yourself Solid
Learning new concepts is easier when you can see the solution. Book Yourself Solid Illustrated, a remarkable, one-of-a-kind work of art, transforms the Book Yourself Solid system into a more compelling and easy-to-consume playbook for any business owner.
You won't find business school graphs or mind maps. Instead, you'll find compelling, visual stories that reinvent old and tired business concepts, making Book Yourself Solid Illustrated a fun and playful book that you will revisit year after year as you get more clients than you can handle.
There isn't a business book on the market that can show you how to apply the strategies, techniques, and skills necessary to generate new leads, add more clients, and increase profits through visuals. Previously you could only read or listen to advice, now you can see it and get it faster.
This illustrated version is organized into four modules: your foundation, building trust and credibility, simple selling and perfect pricing, and the Book Yourself Solid 6 core self-promotion strategies.
Reengineering the book with visual strategist, Jocelyn Wallace, has given author Michael Port new ways of explaining and expanding his gold-standard material.
Author Michael Port has been called a "marketing guru" by the Wall Street Journal and "an uncommonly honest author" by The Boston Globe, and wrote Book Yourself Solid (in it's 2nd edition), Beyond Booked Solid,The Contrarian Effect which was selected as a 2008 top ten business book by Amazon.com and the 2008 #1 sales book of the year by 1-800-CEO-READ, and The New York Times Bestseller, The Think Big Manifesto.
Author is one of the most popular business coaches in the world and headlines events all over the world.
Master the techniques in Book Yourself Solid Illustrated, and take your service business to the next level today.
For the first time ever you can have the Book Yourself Solid Mobile app. Install it on any device and the Book Yourself Solid System comes to life. Do all of 49 exercises from the new book on any device, including your desktop computer. This thing rocks.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Michael's Story: Free at Last
- How to Use This Book
Module 1: Your Foundation
- Chapter 1: The Book Yourself Solid Red Velvet Rope Policy
- Chapter 2: Why People Buy What You're Selling
- Chapter 3: Develop a Personal Brand
- Chapter 4: How to Talk About What You Do
Module 2: Building Trust & Credibility
- Chapter 5: Credibility & Likability
- Chapter 6: The Book Yourself Solid Sales Cycle Process
- Chapter 7: The Book Yourself Solid Keep in Touch Strategy
- Chapter 8: The Book Yourself Solid Information Products Strategy
- Module 3: Perfect Pricing & Simple Selling
Module 4: The 6 Core Self-Promotion Strategies
- Chapter 11: The Book Yourself Solid Networking Strategy
- Chapter 12: The Book yourself Solid Direct Outreach Strategy
- Chapter 13: The Book Yourself Solid Referral Strategy
- Chapter 14: The Book Yourself Solid Speaking Strategy
- Chapter 15: The Book Yourself Solid Writing Strategy
- Chapter 16: The Book Yourself Solid Web Strategy
- Final Thoughts
- About the Authors and How to Reach Them
- Title: Book Yourself Solid Illustrated: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if You Hate Marketing and Selling
- Release date: April 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118495421
You might also like
Book Yourself Solid, 3rd Edition
Kick off the cycle of success with serious self-promotion that works Book Yourself Solid is a …
Storytelling with Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals
Don't simply show your data—tell a story with it! Storytelling with Data teaches you the fundamentals …
The Sketchnote Handbook: the illustrated guide to visual note taking
This gorgeous, fully illustrated handbook tells the story of sketchnotes--why and how you can use them …
The Psychology Book
How does memory work? Who is the "distractor" in your family? What was the "car crash" …