By managing term store security, you can delegate administration and configuration of groups and term sets. To make changes in the Term Store management tool, you must be granted one of these specific roles:
- Term Store Administrator: This can do the following:
- Create or delete term set groups.
- Add or remove Group Managers or Contributors.
- Change the working languages for the term store.
- Any other task that a Group Manager or Contributor can do.
- Group Manager: This can do the following:
- Add or remove contributors.
- Perform any other task that a contributor can.
- Contributor: This can do the following:
- Create or change a term set.
Let's now begin with the Term Store Administrator.